Just coming to the end of the 5 week baby massage course. Both my self and baby have really enjoyed it. Great course notes to take home with you. Lots of advice and top tips given by Rachel. Would highly recommend as massage is a lovely thing to do at home as part of bedtime routine. Becky, November 2017
Thank you Rachel! We have done 3 sessions of baby massage so far and really enjoying it. Each week we work on a new body part, review the week before, building up to full body by the end of week 5. Handouts are clear and easy to use at home. It's more than just a massage session... Through no personal gain, Rachel brings lovely products to test and try on baby or yourself. A great way to find out what products are out there. All sessions end with an opportunity for a chat and a cuppa. Most importantly baby approves of the session too and he has a good sleep on the way home! Can't wait to try out your yoga classes! )Roochi, March 2017
Lovely to learn some techniques that are easy to use at home. Rachel made me feel welcome and at ease, and no panicking when baby felt like feeding rather than being massaged! Loved the cuppa and advice after the massage session. Great class.Fiona, December 2017
Massage Your Baby Classes
- For details of Tui and the organic Bee Balme that we highly recommend for pregnancy and babies.
- For natural skin care for you and your family then I would highly recommend Tropic Skincare. Cruelty-free and vegan, no nasties in there.
Our new Pinterest Boards are great for lots of information on tips and advice from pregnancy through to your baby’s development.
If you or your partner are in need of a massage or in need of a present for a member of your family how about a voucher for a massage from our partner site Harmonia
There are lots of great baby classes available locally, here are a few of our favourites:
- For Classes in Baby Swimming see Puddleducks.
If you mention Massage Your Baby you will get 10% off your course!
- For Classes in Dance why not try some ballet for your little one see Baby Ballet
- If you are looking for a great in-home Baby Sitting Service we would highly recommend Sarah B.T
- For Baby Signing Classes that help you communicate with babies see Tiny Talk
- For Local Services where you can find things to do or buy for our precious little ones:
- For all things family including local events and services Netmums
- For mums locally there is the great Kings Hill Mums publication which comes out every 2 months. If you would like a copy just let us know. Plenty of information on what’s on, where to go and what to buy all locally. It is run by a lovely mum in Kings Hill and is a great source of information.
- For some lovely Baby and Children’s products then check out Claire’s Crafts.
- For baby yoga then come along to our sister company Buddha Buddies and take part in fun classes. Developmental and full of learning for both parent and baby.